Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Love Life Coaching, LLC, Mr. Right Academy, Michelle Marchant Johnson‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Love Life Coaching, LLC: 869 East 4500 South #340, Salt Lake City, UT. 84107 USA. The term ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our websites and programs.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. It is for educational and entertainment purposes only no implied or express guarantees of any specific results.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Program Cancelations take effect immediately upon receipt of cancelation request. If you purchase a product or program and request cancelation, we reserve the right to revoke access to that product or program immediately regardless of time of purchase.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website or duplication or sharing of membership content or rescoures may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or outside resources. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America,
Your low monthly investment will be locked in as long as you remain an active member. If you leave the membership program or if your payment method expires or is declined your membership will be cancelled. If you wish to rejoin, you understand that it may be at a higher monthly investment based on current market rate.
We make no claims or guarantees that you will receive any specific result as a result of your participation on this program. By participating in live coaching or training calls your voice and any personal information you reveal may be recorded as part of program recordings which will be archived on the site. Your participation is your consent.
This program is intended to educate and entertain and any advice or suggestions may or may not be applicable to you or your specific situation. By your ongoing participation, you agree to hold Love Life Coaching, LLC, Mr. Right Academy and Michelle Marchant Johnson harmless. Questions you ask through the site may be recorded and used as part of the ongoing coaching content and if you participate in live coaching you agree to have your voice recorded and recordings of the calls will be provided to members through the site. We reserve the right to cancel your membership in the program for abusive, unethical or negative behavior at our discretion.
We will do our best to provide you the best possible support and service, but we do not offer refunds for any coaching product or program or membership program, whether private or group. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. The Mr. Right Academy program is a monthly recurring membership agreement. You will be automatically billed every 30 days for as long as you remain a member in good standing. If your monthly method of payment is declined, we will email you to give you the opportunity to update your method of payment. If you do not respond or if you do not update your payment method to a valid form of payment your membership or coaching program will be suspended without further notice. You may lose any incentive pricing you may have locked in with your original method of payment and may be offered a higher current market rate if you want to rejoin. You may cancel any time by contacting us by emailing the support desk at email@example.com.